October 1, 2019

Trilogy Part 1


via GIPHY

HELLLOOO SPACEROCKERS!!! It's been quite a while since I've posted monthly installments of the Spacerock Continuum, having changed to quarterly out of necessity: not enough TIME in SPACE. Certainly not for lacking great music. But this year has seen an even more massive boon of spacerock being culled into my earholes than ever before, and I need to share that with you, my faithful listeners. So over October, November, and December of this year I'ma hit you with THE TRILOGY: monthly blasts of all the goodies I've discovered. Why? Because I love you!

Not mention that the month of January 2020 will feature the very BEST OF 2019, which now plays at over 3 hours with more to come - the year ain't even done yet. For now, dig this!

This set has it all, from light to dark and everything in between, new stuff/old stuff, space, psych, shoegaze, postrock, noise rock, experiMENTAL and whatever else that has crawled into my brain recently and needs to be let out. It's a pretty fucking berserk playlist, if I do say so m'self. 25 tracks of mayhem, so PLAY IT LOUD!

The following tracks are included in the players below:

Spacerock Continuum Intro - bRambles
Serpientes - Vuelveteloca Pantera
Kill Switch - Ride This Is Not A Safe Place
It's Tomorrow Now - Flyying Colours Mindfullness
Drinking Of You - Helicon - s/t
Drop - The Oscillation Wasted Space
Early In The Morning - Heliotropes A Constant Sea
16 Psyche - Chelsea Wolfe Hiss Spun
Sirens - Cellar Doors - s/t
Into The Great Wide Open (Tom Petty cover) - Elephant Stone Acid Killed My Rock 'N' Roll
War Feathers - Shuteyeunison Our Future Selves
Falling In - January I Heard Myself In You
Fall - Is Bliss Strange Communication
From What Is Said To When It's Read - Bark Psychosis Codename Dustsucker
Harmed - Film School Early Films
Earth Moon Transit - Duster Capsule Losing Contact
Stars - Hum You'd Prefer An Astronaut
Chloroform - Nothing - Whirr/Nothing split
Strawberry Wine (MBV cover) - Pia Fraus Silmi Island
San Cristobal De Las Casas - Swirlies They Spent Their Wild Youthful Days In The Glittering World Of The Salons
Breathe Bullets Which Taste Like Pure Fruit - Jaguwar I
The Angels Cannot See You Now - Fleeting Joys Occult Radiance
Crushing - Tennis System P A I N
Up And Atom - Astronoid Air
Starla - The Smashing Pumpkins Pisces Iscariot




No comments: