June 1, 2020

June Gloom


This machine makes MAGIC! Every time I push THIS BUTTON, I give you NEW MUSIC! It will warp and expand your mind and do things to you like never have been done before, ya FEEL ME? That's cuz I LOVE YOU, spacerockers! I do all this for YOU, e'ry dang month, cuz you know you need it! I know I sure do. In the face of the Global Pandemic Blooz I figure we all just need to get out of our heads, and, as always, I've got the playlist for YOU. Just some feel good straight-up psych in this set, but stay with it. It gets darker as it progresses, just like our moods can tend to in isolation, but there is light in the darkness. Let it comfort you, like a balm for the soul, slowly leaked in through the ears until it takes over your mind and body. Please, to enjoy...

The following tracks are included in the players below:

Spacerock Continuum Intro - bRambles
Heroes And Villans - Brian Wilson Smile
Glide - The Dream Syndicate How Did I Find Myself Here?
Astral Energy - The Love Explosion Own Your Mind Business
In A Paradise - Post Animal Forward Motion Godyssey
Feel Free - Split Moon Slow Satellite
Dr. Ron - Highlands Wish You Were
You Stooge You - The Warlocks The Chain
Setting Sun - The Black Heart Death Cult - s/t
Strap Me Down - The Janitors Drone Head
Which One Is The Jellyfish? - Aunt Cynthia's Cabin Misty Woman
Jolo - Mote Samalas
Glasgow Uni Accent - Helicon This Can Only Lead To Chaos
Germinal - 10,000 Russos Distress Distress
Heliopolis - Sekel - s/t
Pleasure And Pain - Soundpool Dichotomies And Dreamland
Monica - Deserta Black Aura My Sun
The Sound Of Young America - The Voices The Sound Of Young America
Mit Gluck - Verstarker Activat
Drinking From The River Rising - King Buffalo Orion
El Centro - All Them Witches Dying Surfer Meets His Maker

No comments: